For someone new to K2 building - like, say, someone who just ordered his first one yesterday :-) - would you recommend building the K2 as directed and then desoldering parts to add additional boards? The directions seem to recommend that after a quick skim. But it seems to me it'd be much easier to read directions for the add-ons and use jumpers like described below to avoid the need for desoldering. Has anyone had bad experience doing that? Thanks,

Mike  AB3AP
Avondale, PA