Hello all,

After reading about it a number of times it is great to experience first-hand the immediate assistance and suggestions you folks have provided! Within hours of my first post concerning 40 meter receive being dead I had several emails with exactly what I needed to solve the problem. (the C6 being in holes 1 & 2 instaed of 1 & 3 on J15). Things work FB now and almost done with last of stage III assembly. Looking forward to first contact (hopefully with another K2...) and am having lots of fun! Thanks again!

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX
KX1 #1034
K2 #4819