Adi,
It looks like you have a small piece of copper and two grounds, one taken from the far side of the processor and the other from somewhere behind that electrolytic capacitor. Could you let us know if that is correct and which tie points you used? Also, did you insulate the copper on the bottom or are you depending on wire stiffness to keep it from touching?
73,
Leigh / WA5ZNU