Chris,

You may have a problem with CW as well as TUNE.  Check voltages at SSB board
Q3 during TUNE or keydown on CW.  You should have 7.5 to 8 volts on the
collector and near 2.4 volts on the base - the emitter should be about 0.2
to 0.3 volts lower than the base.
If there is no voltage on the collector, check D5 for proper orientation.
Also check capacitor C39 for good soldering and a proper path to P1 pin 7.
The path from P1 pin 12 through C42, Q1 and C39 is the route for the BFO
signal through the SSB board during CW (or TUNE) operation.

73,
Don W3FPR