-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Conley
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] List
Subject: [Elecraft] kat1

I finished building my kat1 atu and attempting to install it in my k1.
there is a jumper on "p3" next to the antenna connector that  I believe
needs to be changed to allow the atu to be used but I did not see any
indication to that effect. I'm on page 8 of the atu manual.  any help on
this is appreciated
thanks de "rc" kc5wa