Hi Gang

Having played with my new DSP gizmo I have come upon the
"Man, I wish I could" idea that would "seem" easy to
carry out. When setting up the audio filters, I would
like to be able to select GAIN settings for each filter
bandwidth. Right now, there are a possibility of 4 different
filter bandwidths....BUT they all share the same Gain setting.
If I could have different Gain settings for each filter
bandwidth, then I could set up a variable CW PEAKING filter
that could have progressively higher Gain for progressively
lower bandwidth. This would allow me to take a small slice
of the band and amplify the signal for really....really weak
signals!!!

   Any possibility???      73....de....Fred  N9TA