RC,

The 66 ft length is approximately a 1/4 wave on 80 meters, but it is a half
wave on 40 meters and will present a very high impedance (difficult to load
with conventional tuners) - 30 meters will probably load OK, but on 20
meters it is again an even multiple of a 1/4 wave and will present a high
impedance similar to the 40 meter situation.  I can definitely say that the
KX1 tuner will have difficulty loading it.

If you want to try a length that will should work better, try 22 feet for
each side.  Yes, it is not resonant on any of the ham bands, but will
present a reasonable impedance on all bands 40 through 10 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR