Finally finishing up my K2 #4792 and ran into trouble on the very last two
steps. When  I try to align 10 meters, I get proper output (2watts) but a fuzzy
trace. I am using my scope to monitor the dummy load output. When I go to align
12 meters, I get very little output (.2 watts). I carefully checked (4 hours)
all connections and proper components around the band-pass and low-pass filter
areas with no faults found.

Please help as I am going crazy trying to find this error. Thanks in advance
for your assistance.

Walt WA3GRQ