Hi All,

One of the first things I did after building the T1 was to look for
something in which to store it.  Amazingly, I had something already that  seems
work very well.  It's a case originally intended for one of my  earlier Pocket
PC's. My wife keeps that unit on her bedstand now, so it  isn't being used.

This case (I am pretty sure it was after-market, and not included
originally) is for the Compaq 3800 series, which are a bit larger than most of
the ones
now being sold.  Anyway, the T1 fits inside very nicely.   This case gives
the T1 a nice protective cover for transporting, although you  will probably
want to remove the battery first since those little buttons are  easy to push
when closely covered.  I don't remember what I paid for it,  but it was
probably
only around $10 or so.  Cases intended for that  size of Pocket PC are
probably a slow moving item now, and may well be  discounted.  I'll keep my
eyes open
when I'm out and about, but thought I  would mention the nice fit in case
anyone else was wondering what to look  for.

Dave W7AQK