Hello all,

I had a good time at Turtle Rock Lighthouse today. I also tried out my
new digital camera and it works great. Look for Ron, WB3AAL, and myself,
WA3WSJ, at Turkey Point Lighthouse ARLHS USA-857 on Thursday. This is a
unique light in that it had the last female light keeper in the US
there. In fact, for most of its existence it had female light keepers
and was given the name of the "lady's Light."  I have been given
permission to photograph the inside  of the light including the top
where the lens etc is located. This is a real treat and as such I will
hand out an 8.5" x 11" photo collage of the lighthouse with inside and
outside pictures of the light. So work WA3WSJ for this special Turkey
Point Lighthouse Collage!  If you work me and want a collage, just send
a qsl card to WA3WSJ - no SASE. PLEASE put Turkey Point or USA-857 on
the back of the envelope or on the qsl card.  We will have to hike to
the light through Elk Neck State Park in Maryland about a mile to get to
it. This means that I will take my Elecraft K2 and a medium sized
battery. I will run 10  watts of power SSB due to the battery
limitation. I will also operate cw at 5 watts. So look for me on 7.040,
14.060 and 21.060mhz too.   On Friday look for us at Concord Point
Lighthouse ARLHS USA-186. Hope to hear you from Turkey Point Lighthouse!

72/73,
Ed, WA3WSJ