Bob

     I have an HP435A power meter, I'll look at how much signal shows up on
the 6 meter antenna tonight.... I expect it to be big, probably more than +20
dBm with +52 dBm comming out of the 2 meter amp. The 6 meter loop probably
works pretty good close to 3X it's design frequency, and only a couple feet
away.... I'll measure it tonight, and let you know.... it might be a good bit
of info to have in the useful ham radio trivia collection

Greg

--
Gregory P. Daly
http://www.mitrek.com