Folks;

Eric posted the instructions to subscribe and unsubscribe just a few days ago. If you missed it, the important parts is:

change your list preferences. To unsubscribe or to change your list
preferences (digest, no mail on/off etc.), scroll to the bottom of the page and log in with your subscribed email address and the password that was sent
to you by email when you subscribed (and monthly afterwards.)