Hello all
What I did was to stick one of those double sided foam pads about 1 inch
square and 1mm thick the type you stick posters up with onto the bottom cover
then all I did was remove the backing of the pad that would be in contact with
L33 and stick a cut square of black electrical tape onto the sticky pad and it
 is very difficult to remove, I have removed the bottom cover a number of
times  and it really sticks,please note I have not stuck anything direct to
L33,
my  thoughts are that a small insulator could be supplied with the kit maybee
a  bigger version of the pads that are stuck on the corners of the front panel
 board what do you think elecraft..

M1MGD G-QRP  11355
Elecraft K1 #1532