Cleaning out the closet, I came across this book (DX Power, By Gene Tilton,
K5RSG, soft cover) that I acquired some 20 years or so ago, that  introduced
me to a way of life that is evident even  now. Cant say whether  its been a
blessing or a curse...  Just finished a very enjoyable  re-read of it and
decided
to offer it here rather than to the Salvation  Army.  If anyone is
interested, will be glad to mail it to you for $10  (PayPal?) or whatever you
think
reasonable. Its in good shape...
Please reply off list. Bill  K3UJ