I was doing testing & alignment tonight with everything going perfectly
until 12m alignment, the very last band on the list.  All other bands
had no problems during alignment, but with power set at 2.0 W the power
output on 12m shows just 0.2 W.  Bumping the power setting up has no
effect on power output; still 0.2 W.

I'm going to start tracing it back to see what I can find.  But since
I'm just learning my way around the K2 I thought I'd mention it here in
case someone can point me to likely candidates faster.  Such torture to
run into a problem at the very last step of alignment!  (Well, it
happened on prealignment, too, but I was naively hoping alignment would
sort it all out.)

Thanks!
Mike  AB3AP
Avondale, PA