It seems that the general settings of spam filtering is the culprit. Some ISP blocking mass freemail providers (yahoo.com, aol.com etc.). An email address change is the solution.

73 Martin OK1RR

F5UL napsal(a):
May be out of order on this reflector, but yesterday I had a mssage to post
concerning a big trouble with my K2 SN 4498 and the following was all what I
got in return...!!! So what can I do to post an e-mail from
Europe?????????????
Thank you very much for the pass band ! F5UL

Reporting-MTA: dns; wanadoo.fr
Arrival-Date: Fri,  8 Apr 2005 22:47:17 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-SMTP-Server; host

Hello the list,
Up to this morning, this K2 was a nice and good worker, with during the last
six month about a thousand QSO under his belt ! But this morning turning it
on, I just got a vigorous howl ( very low freq nois !). I turn it off, and
on after a few second. The Rx start normaly and the noise start again after
a few second. Re-turn off and tunr on and no howl and Rx is working
correctly! The set was in CW mode so I turn down power (to abt 2/3 watts)
and close the key... The result is correct on 1.8, 3.5, 7.0 but nil on the
rest of the bands. Closing the key a little longer  on 7.0 the rig goes to
curent overange in abt 10/12 second and power fall down to zero.
So power off, open the rig, remove the bottom cover and before removing the
heat sink just check the resistance of driver and PAOn Q6 (driver) E to Gnd
1.3 ohm, B to Gnd 76/80 ohms, and C to Gnd > 500 ohms. On Pa C to Gnd > 600
ohms, B to Gnd 120/130 ohm E to Gnd 0 (it's normal!)They seems to be normals
but any time I close the key I get High Cur and power out ZERO !!
I do n,ot know what to do so I will wait till tomorow and hope to get some
indications from the list !
Thanks in advance guy, BCNU
72 Bob/F5UL