OK, I will now take back the content of my last post.  Re-reading more
carefully, since an autotuner is involved, a certain minimum power is
reqired to begin tuning - and if the power is set too low, 'strange things
will happen'.
Set the power for 2 watts or greater - it should tune with no problem.
After tuning the antenna, you can drop the power back if you wish to run
QRPp.

OTOH, since you indicate that the same thing happens with a dummy load
(hopefully with no tuner involved), you should still look at the KPA100 low
pass filter - and possibly the LPF in the base K2.

73,
Don W3FPR