Adi,

No comment on the numbers they produced, but from Henning's comments about
the K2 - "worst receiver", "ridiculously high AGC threshold" and his stated
dislike of the variable crystal IF filter indicate to me that he either has
a strong bias against the K2s features or has it adjusted improperly.
Unfortunately, there was no data presented without the transverter, so it is
difficult to judge whether or not the K2 used was properly adjusted.   ARRL
test lab results indicate the base K2 has a very good receiver.

73,
Don W3FPR