Just wanted to send a note of thanks to the many responses for help to me.  I
will try some more of these new suggestions and also have a couple of offers
for personal assistance.  I think I'm on the right path now no matter what.
I'm slow because of my work schedule and off times I watch our baby and he is
"Mr. Hands on" in the ham shack!  So it may take a bit of time for me to try
everything.  (Even now he is crying for attention.  hi hi )
73's Roland