I have no problems with the MFJ unit I used to borrow!. I
have ordered the model which covers up to 450 MHz..

The Palstart ZM-30 is a commercial partial implementation of
the NJQRP groups Micro908 in AA908 configuration (which I
also have) and it covers up  to 30 MHz.

The difference is the MFJ is 'fixed' as an analyzer and the
Micro908 can also be software re-configured as an Audio DSP
unit, a stand alone PSK31 unit (coming) and a few others..
BUT -- it is a kit...  and I like it :-)

Dave KK7SS