Hello all,

Trevor Boy and myself will hike from Rt.501 to Rt.72 in PA tomorrow. I
plan to operate, but for only an hour or so as we have a twelve-mile
hike. I plan to start my hike at Rt.501 about 8:30am. We will then hike
the four miles to a shelter where we will eat lunch and I will operate
my K1 on 40m/20m. I plan to be on the air around 10:30am to 11:30am EDT.
We will then hike another 8 miles to Rt.72, Swatara State Park, where
Chuck, N3FCM, will pick us up around 4:30pm.  I won't be on the air long
so look for me around  11am to noon EDT.  In Swatara State Park I must
cross the Swatara Creek by using the Waterville Bridge. This is a metal
bridge and one of only about three left in the US like it.  I will take
some pics of the bridge for anyone who wants one. I plan to take some
pictures of the hike too. Hope to work you tomorrow around 11am or so.
I sure hope Trevor(my dog) doesn't drink to much as he normally does on
the trail.

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ