Hi,

The FTP site is a little confusing. I can't find the usual zip file for
4.05. I find a zip for 4.03 and it looks like if I download that and replace
hmcu403.hex with hmcu405.hex and the release notes file, I should be all
set? All the other files are unchanged from 4.03? It's much easier if each
new release has a complete zip file. I also found and downloaded the install
for utility 1.3.7.26.

AB2TC - Knut