Hi,

OK, that will work for me. I like to be in charge of what I download and
where I put it so I don't like to use the utility's automatic update
feature. I have a subfolder for every version I have ever downloaded from
Elecraft, each with a shortcut to the utility. It would be nice if Elecraft
would provide a zip file with all the necessary files, whether it's a beta
or not. But I am OK for now.

AB2TC - Knut