While I have found that QRQ works excellent with both 4.03 and 4.05 firmware
versions, I think I have a new problem with 4.05. I have programmed QRQ
ON/OFF into the PF1 button. In addition to the fully explained RIT/XIT/Split
issues, now when I execute QRQ ON, my HIGH CUT/WIDTH buttons switch from
LO/HI to SHIFT/WIDTH. When I tap the SHIFT knob, FC *0.58 is displayed in
the VFO B area. When I tap the WIDTH knob, BW  0.40 displays in the VFO B
area. I can no longer get either of these knobs to revert back to LO/HI.
Once I turn QRQ to OFF, those buttons go back to 'normal' operation.
NOTE: Having just received my K3 (s/n 4521) on Monday 8/2, it is entirely
possible I have something else set incorrect or have not read about this
issue with 4.xx firmware.
Tom - W4BQF