I do hope you find one Val because as a cheap alternative to a P3 it's
excellent.

I've had one for a while but the PC I was running PowerSDR/IF on was rather
old and clunky and it didn't run very well; it did have an internal PCI
M-Audio D66 soundcard though so it stayed something of a novelty rather than
a useful tool. But the other week just for grins I thought I'd see what
would happen if I tried my Samsung NC10 netbook with it's internal Realtek
HD soundcard and to my surprise found it works really well, giving me up to
about 90kHz audio bandwidth with no obvious spurs or images - and PSDR/IF
runs really well too. Can't seem to find any specs for these soundcards so
I'm not sure why it appears to work so well.

So my shack has now been re-configured around the netbook and LP-Bridge;
PSDR/IF sits on the netbook screen and my logger(s) on a second LCD monitor
behind it. Used it in a contest for the first time last weekend and found it
really useful, particularly for picking off stations off the second vfo.

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF