Hi,
I received the upgrade DSP board today.  Swapping over the boards was very
straightforward, but on switching on the K3
 I found error message on display  " E 000202" ERR DSE . I try reload
latest firmware but with fault, please look in attach file.
After
that I took it all apart and re-installed.  I could see no misalignment
of headers anywhere, nothing in fact which was in any way obviously a
fault.
Put it back together again.  Problem still there.  Then I re-installed my
original DSP board and everything was fine.
Please have you any ideas what to do what to
 check?

regards,

E72X - Gordan