Sanjin,

I have seen this in some seldom cases when KPA100 was used. Absolutely
successful is following Mod I got from Elecraft Support some time ago:

You need to change R9 to 1.5K on the KSB2 if the ALC
is not able to keep the SSB RF output under control.

Then also cut the PCB trace to the base of Q1,
and solder a 1K resistor across the cut.

This helped, even with the fully modified SSB Board as we do it in Germany
since some years (we use a compilation of some SSB Mods which give a
wonderfull strong and clean Modulation in total) Several K2 on DXpeditions
are using this Compilation of Mods. You will find our SSB Mod Compilation
here: http://www.qrpproject.de/UK/elecraft_k2.htm

72/3 de Peter, DL2FI