On 30-80m, with the power set to 5W, I'm getting
6-7W, even with the KAT2 installed. These are the
kinds of readings I saw prior to installing the tuner,
and I was hoping the ATU would normalize that.

   The power out on the higher bands ranges from 5 -
5.5 W or so.

   On a borrowed K2, for which I built and installed
an ATU, the power out was typically within 0.1W  of
the requested power.

   Maybe related to this, maybe not, is that during
CALn, the lowest value I could ever get was 007.

   LL/ K3ESE   K2  #4442