> I think somewhere in the archives there is a comment from Elecraft
> regarding
> the PF buttons on the P3 being able to operate some features/menus on the
> K3?.

I programmed the M1 through M4 buttons for bandwidth instead of using the
rotary knob. Much better for CW.

I would like to disable the attenuator so ops don't push too long and turn
it on. With my station I never use the ATT function, just preamp on or off.

The only other issue is the A>B split button and A/B. It would be nice to
have a second frequency tucked away for instant recall with one quick tap,
not what is on VFO A or B. I think what people really miss is being able to
tap the band buttons and have two frequencies stored in each band button
like a Yaesu will do. I really miss those band buttons. :-)

The size isn't as important to operators here (or me) as being able to make
the above happen fast while distracted. I'd take a bigger box to have those
band buttons.

73 Tom