This has been covered here many times, but download the PDF version and you can
search the PDF...
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/K3_Owner's_Manual_Rev_D7.pdf - high res version
http://www.elecraft.com/manual/K3_Owner's_Manual_Rev_D7sm.pdf - web res version

poke around the Elecraft site, lots of valuable PDF and other downloads
available.

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much
to stand up to our friends. -J.K. Rowling, author (b. 1965)