Ladies and Gents:

I am selling my lovingly built K2 (#5717).

K2 (10 watt) ... with the following options:
Complete set of unmodules with the mic adapter, K160RX (built but not
installed), K60VX, KAF2, KAT2, KIO2, and KSB2. All it will require for
the 160m option is to install the BNC adapter, and solder the center
and ground leads from the board to the BNC. With the unmodules, the
rest is plug and play.

If you were to purchase the kits for a new K2, you would spend $1300
with Elecraft ... and you cannot purchase a full unmodule kit today (I
paid $70 when I built the radio). In addition, the radio has had a
final adjustment and alignment in October, 2009 by Don Wilhelm
(W3FPR). I've used the radio once since the alignment ... You will
receive every scrap of documentation that are in my files, cables,
Don's report about alignment, etc. etc.

I would like $1100 for it. If it doesn't sell for that amount, I will
sell to the highest bidder in the next 24 hours. We can discuss
shipping. Paypal is OK ... Continental US shipping only.

Thanks in advance. Please contact me off list for more details ...
eworth     at     spamcop    dot  net

gene worth
WG7GW