"How much would you be willing to pay" for an internal
uninterruptible PS in the P3?

Let's see: Working from what we already know . . .

Gamma Research HPS-1a is $169

According to Ron AC7AC there is only 4x4x6" space available in the P3,
so keeping that as a limiting factor, even the following LiFePO4 battery
pack would fit in:

Powerizer's 12.8v (working; 14.6v peak; 10v cutoff) 9.9aH (127WH at
 21amp) LiFePO4 battery pack (4S3P) 2lbs, 4.3x3.3x3.4"  [since LiFePO4
batteries allow full power operation through more than 95% of its capacity,
this pack would allow for significant operational time at 100w.  Also note
this technologies reputation for safety (no fire or explosion risk), 10+
year
lifespan with thousands of full discharge/charge cycles, and quick recharge
times.]    Current Price = $154  [$139 in quantity]

Of course, one might not need anything nearly as large as this battery
pack for the intended function!  Powerizer also lists a 6.6aH pack for $75.

So one could reasonably surmise that it should be possible to sell an
internal P3 PS along the lines suggested for somewhere between $175 to
$350.  At anything like these prices, I would buy it without hesitation.

73

John
N6JW