Currently, only P3 menu functions can be assigned to the function keys,
however including K3 macros is an obvious enhancement.  The main issue
is the user interface - what should be the key press sequence to tell
the P3 which K3 key you want to assign?  This could be done by adding
the feature to P3 Utility, but I'd like to figure out a way to do it
without a computer connected.

Alan