Hi, Guy,

I *think* we're in agreement... the point I was trying to make was that a
spectrum display tells you soooo much more than an S-meter. That's my way of
saying how much better it is to have a P3. I tried to express my enthusiasm
with
a little mini-lesson in the way power gets integrated in a bandwidth.

Can't wait for amplitude cal on the P3. It'll be awesome to be plus or minus
just a few dB!

Regards,

AlĀ  W6LX