Thank you Alan.  That's just what I needed!  Good programming!

I'm really liking version .031, now that the waterfall situation is not an
issue. I haven't found any new problems that affect me.  I'll let you know if I
do.

Any ideas on what we can do to remove the drifting?  I've noticed on 2 units
now that they all continue to drift DOWN in freq. as the day goes on.