I have a blip on the panadapter every ~60kHz over a very wide bandwidth. It
is worst on the 15m band. It appears to be coming from my Verizon supplied
Ethernet router possibly aided by a Gigabit switch just next to it. It is
partly picked up by my antenna, but inadequate shielding in my MFJ tuner/SWR
meter/antenna switch helps make it worse. I have tried clip-on ferrites on
every wire coming out of the router, including the power supply, to no
avail. Does anybody have any insight on what on Ethernet is going on at
approximately the 60kHz rate?

AB2TC - Knut