I had a thought for a future feature request.  For those of us who use RX
antennas (active and/or preamp).  It would be really cool if the 12v output
on the K3 could be triggered by the PTT.  If the 12v output jack could be
set in the menus to 0v (OFF) on PTT we could power our preamps via that jack
and kill the power on TX.  The K3 already has a built in delay for RF output
to amplifiers which can be set in "ms" as needed.  Most modern preamps go to
ground when power is removed.  This would be nice but I would assume that
the 12v output is not under control of the firmware.  Just a thought for
future expansion.

Rich