Any ham who purchases a plasma TV because it is cheap, will spend far
more in the agony of trying to cope with the noise.

You can try to ferrite the cables coming out, but plasma TV's seem to
be able to radiate interference directly from the set.

The nearness of the TV to your radio should not matter if all the
leads into the K3 are properly shielded.  Your antenna is likely the
means of reception.  If you keep the noise when you switch off your
antenna, then you are getting pickup from on the K3's connecting leads
and can likely do something about that.  Since the plasma TV is so
close, "grounding" is not likely to help too much, as the TV can
directly induce noise on the conductor to the actual ground, defeating
a method that might work on a source farther away.

Since the Plasma is in a particular spot, you may have success using
something like the MFJ noise canceler.

73, Guy.