My P3 is causing problems with my logging program (Logic 8) and with the N1MM
contest logger.  With the serial cable running to the P3 and looping to the K3
the correct frequency is not being picked up by Logic.  N1MM is worse.  Tuning
the VFO on the K3 is tracked by N1MM, but the K3 keeps jumping into FM or AM
mode.  Turning off the FM mode in the K3 menu didn't stop it.   If I use a "Y"
cable to feed the P3 and K3 all of these problems go away, but then the
frequency on the band scope dispay is bogus.  Any one had this happen?  73,
K7UA