Headphone and speaker outputs in modern electronic devices
don't really have "impedance" values in the same sense as
older tube type amplifiers with transformer coupled outputs.
Modern audio outputs are generally act like current sources.
The total power output based on the ability of the amplifier
to provide current at the supply voltage.

The headphone amplifier in the K3 is an LM4811 specified for
105mW (continuous average power) into a 16 Ohm load and 70
mW into a 32 Ohm load.  However, that does not tell the whole
story ... higher impedance transducers (headphones and speakers)
are usually more sensitive - that is they generate more sound
pressure (e.g., volume) for a given amount of power than lower
impedance transducers.

The greater sensitivity of the higher impedance headphones
means that the audio output of most transceivers (including
the K3) is more than adequate with the "professional" style
headphones with their higher impedance even though the audio
amplifiers may not provide their full 4, 8 or 16 Ohm rated
power output.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV