It has been brought to my attention that the "real" Dale Putnam is a FB
guy and a long time lister.  I'm new to the Elecraft family.   I
apologize to the "real" Dale, and the rest of the listers, for implying
that the 'real' Dale tried to scam me out of a KXB3080.

I looked his call up in QRZ.com and emailed him directly but I have
suppose there is no guarantee that email won't get hijacked also.  I
hope the 'real' Dale at least sees this list entry.

Sorry for jumping the gun and thank you to everyone who brought this to
my attention.

Stan WB2LQF