The transverter mappings are read from the K3 just before the first memory
is read or written.  Then the editor knows what frequencies to accept in the
XVn memories.

Dick, K6KR

From: K9ZTV [mailto:k9...@socket.net]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 8:32 PM
To: Dick Dievendorff
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 memory editor question

Dick . . .

Explain please (on reflector).

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On 8/30/2010 10:08 PM, Dick Dievendorff wrote:

Please read or write at least one memory from the K3. That reads the
transverter band assignments.

Dick, K6KR

On Aug 30, 2010, at 7:42 PM, k...@comcast.net wrote:

I am trying to use the memory editor program to set up my common 2M
frequencies.  I have the internal 2M transverter installed.  The program is
giving me an invalid frequency for all of the frequencies in the 144-147 mhz
range.  How do I tell it to accept them?  Thanks  K7UA