Don:
While I had to use my 50 MHz scope to take the RF readings, the big signal
drop you told me to look for seems to be at the Pre-Driver output.  Instead
of .120 Vrms, I am looking at about 0.20 Vrms or less.  Not much difference
when Tune is pressed (key down).  The T-R switch output is also very low but
is (apparently) supposed to be.   I have checked all resistor values for the
Pre-Driver amplifier circuit and they are all correct markings.  Tomorrow I
will concentrate on those solder joints as well T1 and T2.  Sound right
Thanks

Brian