I have been using writelog with (multiple) K3 for a while and have been
pleased with the performance.

I am even happier now they support SO2V operation more fully with a K3; when
you decode rtty on the main rx and the sub receiver at the same time (with a
suitable soundcard) there are now two frequency entry windows and it will
transmit on the one that has focus. This was a nightmare previously to do

Dave

ww2r