Hey all. First off let me start by saying "ITS ALIVE :-)"!
Serial # 2908 with all add-ins on 15M, 20M, 30M and 40M.
Everything seems to work very good but when I hold the button for XIT the
LED doesn't come on. XIT does work but no LED.
RIT and ATTN LED's work and when I start the K1 up the LED in question turns
green then red just after power-on so I am thinking it is my solder job.
Ugg.
Does anyone know how to fix this? If not I can live with it because the XIT
control does work but it would be nice to have the LED. Thanks all.

73 de W2EEC

Eric

P.S. Now I must ponder if I get the K2 or the K3 next :-) Christmas is going
to be good this year !