I have seen so such about this headset that I finally couldn't resist
any longer.

Thursday I ordered one from Sam Ash for $44.99 including shipping.  The
online ad
said it was out of stock but I ordered it anyway as there was no rush.
Late Friday  I
got an e-mail with a FedEx number.  Today I got an automated phone call also
confirming shipment.

So if anyone missed the posted ones here Sam Ash might be worth a try.
You can
always cancel if an excessive  delay is encountered.

73,
Bob
K2TK