Brian,

VPWR is high because there is not enough output being sensed by the RF
detector, and the K2 firmware is telling the control circuit to "add
more power".
With that fact in mind, there does not seem to be sufficient RF voltage
at the Xmit Mixer Output, and the other points beyond it as well - but
we will come back to those at a later time if necessary.

You are correct that the Pre-driver output is the first point
significantly lower than the expected value (and all measurements beyond
that add no further value at this time), so the Q5 circuit is the one to
investigate.  I would suggest temporarily removing T3 to remove the 12
volts from Q7 and Q8 and gives you the ability to safely make
measurements without the heat sink installed (Do NOT transmit with the
heat sink removed and 12 volts connected to the collectors of Q7 and Q8
- the PA transistors will fry quickly).

The first thing would be to make DC measurements at Q5 and compare with
the chart in the manual.  If nothing looks awry with those measurements,
then look at the schematic and find all components in the Q5 stage -
examine each one for proper values, good soldering - even to the point
of arbitrarily re-flowing the solder with a hot soldering iron (750
deg/F).  Add a wee bit of solder during the re-flow process to add some
additional flux.  If there is a blob of solder on any connections
already, wick the excess away and then resolder with a smaller amount.

Most new build problems turn out to be soldering problems, followed by
toroid lead tinning and by component mis-placement.  Those components
jump out of their proper holes and get soldered into the wrong places :-) .

73,
Don W3FPR