I am in the midst of a major shack gear purge (search my on eHam for the
current list, putting a few items up every weekend).  I operated M/M stations
in the past and now live in a 'normal' size house (which is increasingly
cluttered with kids' toys) and want to get to down a manageable equipment
equilibrium - therefore lots of gear to sell off.

I have a number of specialized SWL rxs that I am thinking of selling provided
my K3 is a solid performer on the MW BCB (530 - 1710 kHz), a band which I enjoy
DXing (I started as a AM band DXer in the late '60s).  I don't have at the
moment a suitable low band rx antenna to put the K3 thru its paces ondown here
so I'd like to hear from anyone who has used their K3 for critical MW listening
and learn how it stacked up compared to specialzed SWL / communications rxs.

Note I have the KXV3 and KBPF3 modules installed in my K3.  Reading the K3 FAQ
leads me to think that I'll want to use the XVTR IN jack for a MW rx antenna,
true?  Or will just the normal RX ANT IN jack do?

Shame the K3 doesn't receive LW.

73,
Bill AA4XT