I just added a P3 to my K3,
there by freeing up the computer from it's panadapter tasks.
I had been using SDR-IF through LP-Bridge and DXLab HRD Bridge,
so I could sync HRD and DXLab with the K3's frequency,
and see 96khz of the band around me on SDR-IF.

Now that I am running the K3/P3 combination,
I can run SDR-Radio.com as my 2nd receiver,
I just add it to one of the virtual ports on the LP-Bridge,
then I can click on anything within the Delta 44's 96khz,
and listen to them with out loosing where the K3/P3 are set.

Sorry if this is already old news for some of you,
it's a new toy for me, using the SoftRock Lite,
which I already had and was using for,
my homebrew K3/Z10000/Softrock Lite/ panadapter,
until I can come up with the funds for the KRX3 sub receiver.

at least the KRX3 will be $100 cheaper than the P3 was,
yea, we won't talk about the filters I'll need...

one garbage bag of aluminum 807 cans at a time, right? hi hi

Off topic:
I only use DXLab for my VE7CC DX Cluster connection,
I have never been able to stay connected using HRD,
nor been able to keep the spots when I was dropped and reconnected.
--
GB & 73
K5OAI