Elecraft SSB Net Report -- Sunday, 12 Sept. 2010

In the absence of Phil, NS7P and other alternative Net Control stations, and
squeezed by
the contest (Worked All Europe) on both sides, we did manage to have the
regular
net at 18:00z on 14.314 khz, however truncated.

The following stations checked in:

VA7TV Bruce, BC - IC735
WO1I Dick, MA - K3#911
W4RKS Jim, AL - K3#3618
NA0F Larry, MN - K3#1953
VE6YV/m Dick, BC - IC706
VA7OJ Adam, BC - Icom
W0SZ Steve, CO - K3#176 & P3#411  Thanks, Steve for the help in relays.
K4? CJ ?
N0TA John, CO - K3#994
VE3QF Tony, ON - K3#137
VA6NLS Neil, AB - FT1000mp Mark5
KB0MOE Don, KS - TS570D
VA7GRV/m George, AL - IC706
N6JW John, CA - K3#936

The net was closed at 18:30z

I hesitated to offer to do this, given that I am only running 100w.  But
given no one
else I thought I would jump in today.  Conditions were good to Europe
(contests do
that, right!?) but rather difficult for the net, given the QRM and less than
ideal
circumstances.

Please report any errors in the above, and thanks.

73

John
N6JW
K1, K2, and K3/100
Antenna: 5 band 14 element Spiderbeam (3 active on 20m) at only 37ft.